DIY Money Summer Camp Calendars
Done-for-you money camp activities, at home
- Monthly Money Theme (Save Money, Spend Money, Earn Money)
- Pre-filled calendars with 20 money activities for each theme
- OR, use the blank calendars and fill them in with the list of activities (you get to pick-and-choose)
- Parent's Answer Key
- More Information sheets to help guide your kids and teens
- Field notes page for kids to write down calculations, questions, and notes
These calendars will help normalize money in your child's everyday life.
In June, they'll work on the theme “save money”.
By July, they'll learn about different ways to spend money.
And in August? They'll touch on earning money through jobs, careers, and entrepreneurial pursuits.
Bonus: they'll also get a set of printables to help set up their first Spending Plan! (hint: it's one of the activities)
You know teaching your kids and teens about money is very important. I'm here to help.
I'm Amanda L. Grossman, a Certified Financial Education Instructor, winner of the 2017 Plutus Foundation Grant to create a kid money program (the Mt. Everest Money Simulation: A Kid's Educational Adventure), and an 12-year personal finance blogger.
Not only do I feel qualified to help you teach your teen how to start earning money + how to manage that money, but I darn well looooooovvvve these subjects.
Can you imagine how much more confident your child will feel about money as they work through these activities this summer?