Give your kids
the money education
you wish you'd had.
As Featured In…
Don't Know Where to Start? Click One.
Hi, I'm Amanda. I help parents and educators teach kids about money.
Sounds cool. Credentials, please?
Glad you asked! I'm a 12-year Personal Finance blogger at the Houston Chronicle + my site, FrugalConfessions.com.
I'm also a Certified Financial Education Instructor, and a 2017 Plutus Grant Recipient for my signature kid money program, the Mt. Everest Money Simulation: A Kid's Educational Adventure.
Latest Money Education Content…
- 11 Simple Market Day Stall Display Ideas (from Dollar Tree)Need easy and cheap ways to display market day products and decorate your stall? Check out these simple market day stall ideas. Do you have kid(dos) getting ready for a … Read more
- 101 Money-Themed Would You Rather Questions for Middle School Students (Free PDF)Increase student engagement and fun by introducing these money-themed Would You Rather questions for middle school students. Looking for something fun for your middle school students? These Would You Rather … Read more
- 101 Money-Themed Would You Rather Questions for Teen Students (Free Printable)Use these Money-themed Would You Rather questions for high school students to get teens interested in money, and keep things fun. One of the biggest struggles educators tell me about … Read more
- 7 Teenage Chore Chart Ideas (Prep them for Adulting)A teen chore system should look different than a child’s. Make the transition with these teenage chore chart ideas. Got a chore chart system your teen has completely outgrown (like, … Read more
- 17 Easy Sleepover Snacks (to Make Ahead of Time)Hosting a sleepover or slumber party? Easy sleepover snacks to make ahead of time (there's even a few healthy, fun ones!). It’s 11:38 p.m. and someone’s got the sleepover munchies…what … Read more
- 19 Free Financial Literacy Games for High School StudentsThese 19 free financial literacy games for high school students add engagement and FUN to teaching personal finance. How do you make financial literacy fun? One way is to assign … Read more