☆ Welcome Parents ☆
- How to Budget as a Teenager
- Your Money Education End Goal: to Raise a Financially Resourceful Child
- How to Teach Your Teenager Financial Responsibility (Do This, Not That)
- Short-Term Financial Goals for High School Students
- Teen First Job Guide: How to Prepare for Your First Job as a Teen
- 7 Conversations to Have when Your Teen Gets their First Paycheck
- How to Teach Your Teenager the Value of Money
- 23 Powerful Money Challenges for Teens
- How to Create Your Kid Money System
- Teaching Kids about Money (Must-Try, Age-by-Stage Money Activities)
- How Do You Raise a Financially Responsible Child? M&M Strategy.
- Should Kids Get an Allowance? Pros and Cons.
- Should Kids Get Paid to Do Chores? Pros and Cons.
- How Much Allowance Should I Give My Child? (Why $1/Year Isn’t It)
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Money
You know teaching your child about money is very important. I’m here to help.
I’m Amanda L. Grossman, a Certified Financial Education Instructor, winner of the 2017 Plutus Foundation Grant to create a kid money program (the Mt. Everest Money Simulation: A Kid’s Educational Adventure), and a 13-year personal finance blogger.
Not only do I feel qualified to help you teach your kid(dos) and teens how to earn, save, and manage their money, but I darn well looooooovvvve these subjects.
Here’s more about me.