☆ Welcome Parents ☆
“I’ve got 3 kids and they’re sort of all in different stages of their life. As a parent, you don’t really know if they listen to you when you sort of talk about these topics and I wasn’t sure how much they knew and I thought that that money lifeskills checklist on your website was fabulous.
You’ve made me more confident in my conversations with my kids, so bravo to you. Your website is soooo good!” ~ Jessica Nguyen, Mama of 3
- How to Budget as a Teenager
- Your Money Education End Goal: to Raise a Financially Resourceful Child
- How to Teach Your Teenager Financial Responsibility (Do This, Not That)
- Short-Term Financial Goals for High School Students
- Teen First Job Guide: How to Prepare for Your First Job as a Teen
- 7 Conversations to Have When Your Teen Gets their First Paycheck
- How to Teach Your Teenager the Value of Money
- 23 Powerful Money Challenges for Teens
“We worked on the Teen Budget Worksheets in class last week. It really opened up the students to seeing what they earn and spend weekly. Thanks again.” – Kelly Dodd, Child Development and Health Teacher
- How to Create Your Kid Money System
- Teaching Kids about Money (Must-Try, Age-by-Stage Money Activities)
- How Do You Raise a Financially Responsible Child? M&M Strategy.
- Should Kids Get an Allowance? Pros and Cons.
- Should Kids Get Paid to Do Chores? Pros and Cons.
- How Much Allowance Should I Give My Child? (Why $1/Year Isn’t It)
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Money
You know teaching your child about money is very important. I’m here to help.
I’m Amanda L. Grossman, a Certified Financial Education Instructor, winner of the 2017 Plutus Foundation Grant to create a kid money program (the Mt. Everest Money Simulation: A Kid’s Educational Adventure), and a 13-year personal finance blogger.
Not only do I feel qualified to help you teach your kid(dos) and teens how to earn, save, and manage their money, but I darn well looooooovvvve these subjects.
Here’s more about me.